Re: [Gnosticism2] Re: The Black Arts by Richard Cavendish

  • Magus Lazarus
    Message 1 of 43 , Nov 5, 2002
      fascinating Wayne, thanks for sharing this with us. i will take it under
      advisement.

      btw - for those so interested, there are some fascinating Gnostic texts to
      be found at http://demons.monstrous.com/grimoires.htm

      Magus Lazarus
      Gnostic Luciferian
      Satanic Empire Council Member

      The Satanic Empire:
      http://www.geocities.com/thesatanicempire/main.html

      Suggested reading: The Black Arts - Richard Cavendish

      >From: "Wayne" <waynel@...> wrote:
      >You do of course realize that in the end Satan is to agin see the
      >Light and return to sit at the Right hand of God.
      >
      >Perhaps you have not been made privy to that information?

    • fred60471
      Message 43 of 43 , Nov 15, 2002
        --- In gnosticism2@y..., "Wayne" <waynel@i...> wrote:
        > --- In gnosticism2@y..., "Kishara" <kisharaiwass@y...> wrote:
        > >

        > > You should read "meditations" by marcus aurelius.
        > >
        > > -K.A.
        >

        > Can I find it on the internet?

        http://classics.mit.edu/Antoninus/meditations.html

        Regards,