Re: Dogma and insanity

  • beautiful2afault
    Message 1 of 45 , Oct 12, 2002
      i too feel some were unkind to soundgarden.
      second, i don't feel he was preaching some dogma but adding
      information to a discussion in progress.

      the only true fact which gnostic discussion deals with are personal
      or phenomonogical.

      the myths, the legends, the alligoories and parables are reference to
      other aspect of the personal experience.

      like dreams. we all have them. to experience the gnostic thought is
      also available to everyone not as easily as dreams and yet can be as
      easy as recieving a dream. the experience also depends upon the
      person.

      i do feel that an unkindness was given to soundgarden.

      sometimes i wonder what this group reallly is talking about.
      or practising.

      b2af

      Message 45 of 45 , Oct 15, 2002
        You smart aleck you ;)

        I had a rather odd summer actually, hope yours was good though :)

        PMCV