Re: Dogma and insanity

    Message 1 of 45 , Oct 11, 2002
      --- In gnosticism2@y..., "George Harvey" <GeorgeHarvey2621@m...>
      wrote:
      > Hi Cari,
      >
      > Don't feel too bad. Soundgarden subscribed, sent a post and
      unsubscribed from my GnosticThought group without waiting for a
      reply. I have seen him or her post one or two times and then
      disappear on other Gnostic groups too. I don't think he wants dialog.

      > George

      Ah, so my thoughts are confirmed. Thanks very much for responding,
      George, and don't worry, I don't feel all that bad. I suppose
      unsubscribing saves us the trouble of moderating members should
      difficulties arise later.

      I also found it interesting that this person chose Soundgarden as an
      ID, if it's any relation to the rock group ...

      Message 45 of 45 , Oct 15, 2002
        You smart aleck you ;)

        I had a rather odd summer actually, hope yours was good though :)

        PMCV