Re: [Gnosticism2] Re: Dogma and insanity

  • George Harvey
    Message 1 of 45 , Oct 11, 2002
      Hi Cari,

      Don't feel too bad. Soundgarden subscribed, sent a post and unsubscribed from my GnosticThought group without waiting for a reply. I have seen him or her post one or two times  and then disappear on other Gnostic groups too. I don't think he wants dialog.

      George

      Message 45 of 45 , Oct 15, 2002
        You smart aleck you ;)

        I had a rather odd summer actually, hope yours was good though :)

        PMCV