Re: Dogma and insanity

  • soundgarden81
    Message 1 of 45 , Oct 11, 2002
      --- In gnosticism2@y..., "Will Brown" <wilbro99@y...> wrote:
      > rwr, is that you? The style, pompous and pedantic, sure reminds me
      of
      > you. That only one who is a mystic can know what you know, where
      your
      > definition of mystic is those who you can read your scheme of
      things
      > into, is certainly your style. They, this group, did not pay
      attention
      > to you when you last entered, and I am sure you will fare no better
      > this time. Since I thoroughly enjoy poking holes in your view of
      > things, I look forward to our renewed dust-up. ---- the schmistic
      > mystic.

      Do you call accusing someone of being somebody they are NOT to be
      civil behavior? When I said that one who has never gone within
      cannot truly understand a mystic, or his/her word's I was not being
      pompous, I was stating A FACT. But of coarce you wouldn't know
      anything about fact's from the sound of you baseless allegation's,
      and obvious ignorance. To say that only a mystic can truly
      understand a mystic is a fact. You say you enjoy poking holes in
      people's view's...And at the same time accuse me of being pompose for
      stating fact's regarding Mysticism...Remember will, an ounce of
      practice is better than ton's of theory.

      Soundgarden

      > > My definition of gnosis is that which cannot truly be understood
      > > with the mind or intellect. There are two types of reality..
      there

      Message 45 of 45 , Oct 15, 2002
        You smart aleck you ;)

        I had a rather odd summer actually, hope yours was good though :)

        PMCV