Re: Dogma and insanity

    Message 1 of 45 , Oct 11, 2002
      --- In gnosticism2@y..., "Will Brown" <wilbro99@y...> wrote:
      > rwr, is that you? The style, pompous and pedantic, sure reminds me
      of
      > you. That only one who is a mystic can know what you know, where
      your
      > definition of mystic is those who you can read your scheme of
      things
      > into, is certainly your style. They, this group, did not pay
      attention
      > to you when you last entered, and I am sure you will fare no better
      > this time. Since I thoroughly enjoy poking holes in your view of
      > things, I look forward to our renewed dust-up. ---- the schmistic
      > mystic.

      Thanks for the apparent "heads-up" there, Will. Nice to know folks
      are holding down the fort. I certainly agree with your assessment of
      the poster's "pompous and pedantic" style. I'm wondering, did this
      RWR also have difficulties with pluralization and possessive
      pronouns? I guess it's just not what I'd expect from the terribly
      enlightened, but then again, language is such an imperfect medium,
      no? ;-)

      Message 45 of 45 , Oct 15, 2002
        You smart aleck you ;)

        I had a rather odd summer actually, hope yours was good though :)

        PMCV