Re: Dogma and insanity

  • Will Brown
    Message 1 of 45 , Oct 10, 2002
      rwr, is that you? The style, pompous and pedantic, sure reminds me of
      you. That only one who is a mystic can know what you know, where your
      definition of mystic is those who you can read your scheme of things
      into, is certainly your style. They, this group, did not pay attention
      to you when you last entered, and I am sure you will fare no better
      this time. Since I thoroughly enjoy poking holes in your view of
      things, I look forward to our renewed dust-up. ---- the schmistic
      mystic.

      Message 45 of 45 , Oct 15, 2002
        You smart aleck you ;)

        I had a rather odd summer actually, hope yours was good though :)

        PMCV