Re: [Gnosticism2] Transfiguration & being made Non-Existent

  • Matt Tackitt
    Message 1 of 2 , Sep 26, 2002
      <<In the Corpus Hermetica and Pistis Sophia, or even in the Bible emphasis is placed upon leading the good life, and that this is the way to salvation, or Transfiguration... Leading a good and rightious life is something that accompanies our attainment of knowledge (Gnosis). In fact, the more knowledge we receive the more we become good men and women, in all that we do and in how we interact with others.>>

      Good point. I think that trying to live righteously in order to attain gnosis or transfiguration or salvation is putting the cart before the horse. Living righteously and attaining "salvation" is the natural result of attaining gnosis. In my humble and ignorant opinion.

      Could you speak some on our "bodies of light"?

      Peace,