Re: [Gnosticism2] Re: Ecclesia Gnostica

  • Coraxo
    Message 1 of 6 , Sep 24, 2002
      Re: [Gnosticism2] Re: Ecclesia Gnostica Is panentheism Gnostic?

      If we adhere to a docetic interpretation, no, since the Pneuma does not truly partake of the hyle.

      Corax

      From: "beautiful2afault" <beautiful2afault@...>

      we are not absorbed but become a knowing part of god.
      understanding through experience allows for removing ourselves from
      the unknown value we partake in the processes of god.