Cathars, Good Christians, Albigensians, Good Men

  • sop_hos
    Message 1 of 1 , Sep 23, 2002
      If you're interested in FACTUAL info re

      Cathars (aka Good Christians, Albigeois/gensians, Bonnes Hommes, etc) -

      you can have a look at this minute little list I created yesterday -

      Although at ukgroups, I'm in France, but chose ukgroups as I wished to
      us English (more international than French or Langue d'Oc).

      Perhaps the best site on the above subject, the Languedoc region of
      France etc is -

      http://www.cathares.org

      That site is scholarly, academic, in French, VAST!

      I'm NOT interested (on my little list) in pseudo-mystical speculations
      or fiction, but deal in facts -

      for those who are serious about it, I'll dialogue rationally and share
      factual information and knowledge.

      For those who have spent a few decades (like myself) in serious study
      of the different world faiths (and preferably some academic
      disciplines: social & natural sciences, the arts, philosophy,
      theology, etc) I'm prepared to dialogue about "insights and
      understanding" and "wisdom".

      I've been a solitary for some decades, apart from having undergone
      certain rites of ordination (for priesthood, bishop) in the
      established , mainline too institutionalized churches.

      Pierre Valdo (hermit of Monstsegur)