New member

  • gwh0002
    Message 1 of 5 , Sep 22, 2002
      Hello All,

      I am a new member to this group and would like to introduce myself.
      My name is Gary Hudson, I am fifty–years old, married for thirty-one
      years with three children and one grandchild. I am about to publish
      (Jan 2003) a book entitled "Revelation: The Initiation into the
      Mystery of Christ" and will also be conducting a seminar under the
      same title.

      My interpretation of the Book of Revelation reveals the work to be
      the hidden (Gnostic) instruction for awakening to God through the
      anointing of the divine essence, ousia christos (Jesus Christ). I
      came to this interpretation through direct insight, with help from,
      Tibetan Buddhism, the Kalachakra Tantra, Pistis Sophia, James Morgan
      Pryse and others. The book is not an academic treatment of archaic
      knowledge but a sharing of the living process by someone who has
      spent the last thirty years engaged in that process. A process that
      begins with a simple truth "Be still and you will know God".

      A group (Revelation-Initiation)for the discussion of the book and
      practices will open soon, please consider joining. I am sure that you
      will find it interesting.

      Gary
      Message 2 of 5 , Sep 23, 2002
        I'd like to take this opportunity to welcome new members.

        We hope your will find discussion in our group about Gnosis and
        Gnosticism to be stimulating and beneficial.

        Cari
      • BlissfulTears72@aol.com
        Message 3 of 5 , Mar 4, 2004
          AOL Email
          Hi, I just wanted to introduce myself... I'm Wendi and I happened to find your group surfing through Yahoo groups. I am a Gnostic and have been for 3 years now and I enjoy chatting with other Gnostics.
                                Namaste, Wendi

          Wisdom has a price, you know.  It leaves scars upon your heart and memory... It devours the lilies and scatters blackened petals of knowledge in their place. I cannot give you wisdom in a box. All I can offer is words and memoirs. They are, after all, my own blackened petals.
          Message 4 of 5 , Mar 5, 2004
            --- In gnosticism2@yahoogroups.com, BlissfulTears72@a... wrote:
            > Hi, I just wanted to introduce myself... I'm Wendi and I happened
            to find
            > your group surfing through Yahoo groups. I am a Gnostic and have
            been for 3 years
            > now and I enjoy chatting with other Gnostics.
            > Namaste, Wendi
            >
            > Wisdom has a price, you know. It leaves scars upon your heart and
            memory...
            > It devours the lilies and scatters blackened petals of knowledge in
            their
            > place. I cannot give you wisdom in a box. All I can offer is words
            and memoirs.
            > They are, after all, my own blackened petals.

            Welcome, Wendi. We look forward to your "blackened petals" of words
            and memoirs.

            Any you care to share regarding your Gnostic path so far?

            Message 5 of 5 , Mar 7, 2004
              --- In gnosticism2@yahoogroups.com, "alexandria_4us"
              <alexandria_4us@y...> wrote:

              > Weird. Why did you choose the Gnostics and their stories?
              >
              > Marina

              Hey there Marina.

              Since you had quotes in your post from Cari and Wendi, it's really
              not clear who you are talking to, or which stories you're talking
              about, or what it is that you find "weird."

              It may be easier to get a reply if you narrowed it down a bit.