Don't accept suffering.

  • karl_marxiii
    Message 1 of 35 , Sep 10, 2002
      I am a temporary emanation of matter which was something else before
      my birth - indeed the matter I am now was something else after my
      birth. I was born with a pattern I am a unique pattern, there will
      never be anther one like me, there never was this pattern before, I
      have sense perceptions which create the illusion that I have a soul;
      i do not, the divine spark is in all matter! All life that reacts
      with that around it, that changes with what it meets to form new
      forms. My matter has in its pattern a memory of all it has been and
      seen, and some matter brings me fragments of memories from far off
      places that i do not understand. My matter has been the matter of
      all other beings ever and my matter has also been and will be again,
      a part of your matter. Death is an illusion, birth is an illusion.

      I was concerned by the comments that life is flawed. If you find
      life flawed you are asking the wrong questions of it, and if you are
      suffering it is because we are creating the conditions for suffering.
      Life is life. We have jurisdiction over our patterns, each unit is
      autonomous, but in reality no unit is distinct. The myth of
      individualism has been the mark of our evolution, we have grown away
      from connectedness and saw ourselves as distinct, perhaps we were
      manipulated or maybe we hoodwinked ourselves or maybe it was an
      unconscious mutual development, the evolution of a partnership
      between the exploiter and the exploited, but they came to tell us we
      had souls and they were destined to suffer. I am divine energy I am
      divine light. If I accord with this and the energy around me I shall
      not suffer. Unfortunately exploitative relationships have polluted
      the harmonious accord and we are estranged from all other beings. It
      is however possible to use the guile one has, and I know I am here
      writing to intelligent beings, to accord with harmony. In this life,
      with this pattern that is me and I am.

      Suffering is a necessity of false creation and misunderstanding, it
      is not inherent in the energy flow of the Most High, God, Dao,
      Infinite Universe etc... We have amazing powers. The question is to
      what extent we will deny them to maintain our parasitical
      relationship with those who farm us. We accept their doctrine of
      suffering that we may follow our lusts desire. Our lust for
      pleasure, our lust for sustanence, our lust for security. I am as
      guilty as anyone of these sins, and only together will we escape this
      trap of negativist thinking, because only together will we have
      harmony. The harmony of the hermit is not the highest state at this
      troubled momentary phase of being. We are at a critical crossroads.

      Peace be to peaceseekers.

      Karl
    • martin12617
      Message 35 of 35 , Jul 1, 2003
        Hi Gerry,
        have you had ever a reincarnation experience?
        And what personal revelations have you received, if you want to
        share?

        I myself had a dream as a child, very early, and I have no
        explanation for it. I dreamt something, but from it I knew that this
        could not have been me dreaming, because I was so young. I concluded
        that this must have dreamt a male person about the age of 35.
        I was approx. 5years at that time. I don;t know much about
        reincarnation, but certainly I have not forgotten about this dream,
        because it was so extraordinary. Do you know what Gnosticism has to
        say on reincarnation? I want to break the circle. It's a sad state.
        Yesterday, I had a funny revelation: As I was pondering and reciting
        in my mind the most fundamental principles of gnosticism, two things
        happened. I understood that since the Ego is the psychological counter
        [part of the demiurge, it is blind and creating its own world, a
        world of mistakes, unreality...Any salvation when it is supposed to
        come won't reach us as long as we are in the Ego-state. It came to me
        as more of a "gnostic" experience I have to say, not exactly as an
        intellectual conclusion at all. But simultaneously, I adopted this
        understanding and asked where am I then. And the answer came you are
        not even here (where I was standing), you are there, someplace else.
        And I felt that only this part of me, never the Ego, could be
        reconciled with God. Then, I felt that I was already reconciled with
        God. And everything was perfect. Shortly after that while being in
        this state of understanding that a part of me unknown not the ego, I
        suppressed it, was already "accepted" by a higher being. I felt very
        happy. Then I was lifted up, mentally, and I was afraid, so the
        feeling left me. I walked home.
        Martin