Re: interject love and that conceptual development

  • beautiful2afault
    Message 1 of 3 , Sep 4, 2002
      ah you in here make me run to the dictionary
      other than that.

      beastly. you bet.

      i hope you enjoy the same from a woman.

      then add some sensuallity, some spiritually and i do believe its a
      marriage made in heaven not just the conjucial visits of animals.
      there is so much to be said on the process. so much...