ephiphany

  • beautiful2afault
    Message 1 of 1 , Sep 4, 2002
      how is it we have for ever said we live in a man's world. yep, you
      boys have it, have made it, and us women have forever just been
      sphitiy usually one toward the other woman trying to hold onto her
      man.

      Ephiphany

      we all, man and women have the same basic needs,
      to be supported, to offer and be given advice from time to time,
      comforted, protected, friendship, doing one for the other, being
      there when needed, standing together right or wrong, hoping for the
      best, love.

      ah, i did not want to mentention the love one or bring god into this
      conception of mutual respect, effort and blending of the hiearchy of
      men. but hey family values.

      we have a world of family value system to where women can have their
      say, in a world of available neucular stones.

      second to this, its a world of minority in thought to the equality of
      humanity world wide. its mostly a power structure of who can in
      reality and wanting to be with the top dog.

      when we are all top dogs in our own way.

      well this is an ephiphany call, being there for one another male and
      female without the sphithy seven year ole name calling developing
      such a concept.

      it seems to be working for the guys, the network of the good ole boy
      system down to the dregs of that gender. its like someone knows
      someone who can if the need be from the top to the bottom of the
      barrel
      and yet, the women have no such networking, if they do its minimial
      at best with their own interests or sphithing going on keeping them
      from entering the vast realms of male system or humanity.

      i guess the same can be said for some men. inability to enter the
      realm of humanity due to seeing woman as less than men.

      and its back to family values and power struggles right on up to
      neucular stones.

      hum
      the blue dude got hiarchy going. seems everyone wants a leader, when
      all i wanted was equallity among all with respect between gender.

      and love
      ah yes
      love
      love and those family values stemming from our loins.