interject love and that conceptual development

  • beautiful2afault
    Message 1 of 3 , Sep 4, 2002
      Men worship women so. in the deths that they worship themselves.

      we give to one another wanting needed sex which hounds us from our
      loins.

      and then occassionally a brain set falls into place and we recognize
      we both need. and humanity advances beyond the self worship, the
      other worship, the need thing (but always ever present from love to
      loin), and a bunch of humanity decides that killing is not all that
      it should be and then equality sprang up and a few more civil people
      came to be.

      these concepts just have not caught on world wide as of yet.

      waiting on the world to gather a brain cell
    • pessy@chez.com
      Message 2 of 3 , Sep 4, 2002
        beautiful2afault writes:
        > Men worship women so.

        only beastly, hyletic men do so

        Klaus Schilling
      • beautiful2afault
        Message 3 of 3 , Sep 4, 2002
          ah you in here make me run to the dictionary
          other than that.

          beastly. you bet.

          i hope you enjoy the same from a woman.

          then add some sensuallity, some spiritually and i do believe its a
          marriage made in heaven not just the conjucial visits of animals.
          there is so much to be said on the process. so much...