Secrets about the words soul and spirit

  • awaken999
    Message 1 of 3 , Aug 14, 2002
      Hidden Secrets about one's "Soul" and one's "Spirit"

      Jesus explained many secrets to the Keeper over the years. True
      information about
      the Soul was hidden years ago by the Roman Church. Ancient
      manuscripts describe
      the Soul in Jesus' words but these documents are buried in
      subterranean vaults
      beneath the country of the Roman Church and are guarded by armed
      Vatican hired
      soldiers.

      One's Soul is part of One's Spirit. One's Spirit is eternal and
      records every
      experience you have encountered in this life and all other lives.
      One's Spirit
      contains spiritual units which record your memories of everything
      that has ever
      happened to you. Your Spirit is the "True You" for your physical body
      is
      temporary. Your physical body is only used to gain experiences and
      units of
      spirituality. Upon death, the Soul detaches from the physical body
      and returns to
      the Spirit. If one has gained enough spiritual units with their
      actions in life
      then one can enter Heaven. If not enough spiritual units have been
      earned then
      one waits for another opportunity, a new physical body for
      incarnation.

      When the baby draws its first breath, that is when the baby's Spirit
      surrounds
      the baby's physical body and the Soul enters the body. The Soul is a
      densified
      portion of one's Spirit. Your Soul enables your true self, your
      Spirit so you may
      gain experiences in life at this very dense level in Creation.
    • eris never died.
      Message 2 of 3 , Aug 15, 2002
        On Thu, 15 Aug 2002, awaken999 wrote:

        > Hidden Secrets about one's "Soul" and one's "Spirit"
        >
        > Jesus explained many secrets to the Keeper over the years. True
        > information about
        > the Soul was hidden years ago by the Roman Church. Ancient
        > manuscripts describe
        > the Soul in Jesus' words but these documents are buried in
        > subterranean vaults
        > beneath the country of the Roman Church and are guarded by armed
        > Vatican hired
        > soldiers.

        if these ancient manuscripts you speak of are so highly guarded and
        impossible to obtain, where did you get all of this information? do you
        know the "Keeper" himself?

        also, what does this have to do with Gnosticism, at all?
        Message 3 of 3 , Aug 15, 2002
          Hello awaken999. I'm sure this is all very interesting, however...
          may I suggest a second glance at the introduction of this club and
          it's purpose.

          PMCV