Re: Information please

    Message 1 of 2 , Jul 31, 2002
      --- In gnosticism2@y..., "gzadins" <gzadins@y...> wrote:
      > I am new to this group, and I would like to know more about
      > gnosticism. I spoke / chatted with she_sophia, and from her I
      > received an insight to the group.
      > Thanks,
      > Girts

      Hello, Girts. Welcome to the group.

      If you'd like to learn more about Gnosticism,
      http://gnosis.org/ is a good place to start. There you will find
      excellent articles (including introductory ones), an online library
      of Gnostic scriptures, online lectures, links to other related sites,
      and suggested book readings. And also, please feel free to post
      questions and comments here anytime. :-)