Re: wherever you go,there you are

    Message 1 of 2 , Jul 26, 2002
      Shivalinga,

      Interesting choice of ID, … Shiva Linga being an Indian phallic
      figure of worship.

      I still haven't figured out your purpose for this rather bizarre map
      of procreation symbology for Hawaiian islands. "God as a humorous,
      erotic being"? Does that correspond to anything in traditional
      Gnostic mythology?

      Again, how would we "appreciate God as he/she really is, not simply
      some questionable dogmatic conception of a fuzzy unspecific type of
      diety." What Gnostic "God" would you be referring to?

      In particular, I am having difficulty with this concept, "All things
      are part of the ONE infinite consciousness, and are controlled by
      it." How does this relate to Gnosticism?

      I would strongly suggest that you consider your purpose here (please
      refer to Message #6353), and tailor your answers to relate more
      specifically to traditional Gnosticism.

      Cari