Re: That's it!

    Message 1 of 5 , Jul 23 4:05 PM

      Reply to Peggy’s message #6376:

      style="FONT-FAMILY: 'Courier New'; mso-ansi-font-size: 12.0pt">Gerry might choose to respond to this post, or not. I would like to offer a few comments though....<<

      Based on our past experience, I really didn’t see much point in it.  Besides, my time is still extremely limited, and especially since you did such a thorough job anyhow, Cari, … why bother?  ;-)