Dico per spiritum Sanctum

  • Enheduanna
    Message 1 of 1 , Jul 13, 2002
      Some interesting Biblical(?) quotes by way of VALIS:

      'Dico per spiritum sanctum.  Haec veritas est.  Mihi crede et mecum in aeternitate vivebis.' ntry 28.
      This meant 'I speak by means of the Holy Spirit. This is the truth.  Beleive me and you will live with me in eternity.'
      One day on a list of printed instructions posted on the wall of the corridor he wrote:
      'Ex Deo nascimur, in Jesu mortimur, per spiritum sanctum reviviscimus.'
      Doug asked him what it meant.
      "'From God we are born,' Fat translated, 'in Jesus we die, by the Holy Spirit we live again.'"

              - P.K.Dick: VALIS Ch.4.