Re: [Gnosticism] A Very PhilDickian Existence

  • Coraxo
    Message 1 of 4 , Jul 5 10:52 AM
      Re: [Gnosticism] A Very PhilDickian Existence Actually, Palpatine is a more apropos characterization of Ashcroft -

      From: Coraxo <coraxo@...>

      If we look around us now with Chancellor Vellorum...erm, John Ashcroft, gaining increased powers for the Executive level of the State, we witness a reprise of the decline of the Senate and the downfall of the Republic, 2000 years later.

      Corax