Recent changes

    Message 1 of 1 , Jun 29, 2002
      Hello club. Sorry to have been away. You may or may not have noticed,
      but one of our founders has chosen to remove himself from the club.
      Hey Market is no longer with us. Because of all that was involved in
      this development, none of us have been posting (additionally, I have
      external factors that have been limiting my time). However, I will
      try to catch back up and jump back in, in the next few days.