Re: [Gnosticism] Fun With Scripture

  • AJRoberti@aol.com
    Message 1 of 1 , Jun 27, 2002
      Hello Felis,

      I think you are on the right track with your exegesis of I Corinthians and Romans. It is because this message can be found within that the Valentinians revered Paul and honored him as their apostolic connection to Christ.

      Keep it up, and if you don't already have "The Gnostic Paul" by Pagels, make acquiring a copy of it a priority. I think it will be of some assistance to you.

      Ethphatah!
      Tony Roberti
      ---
      Gulf Coast Gnostics: http://groups.yahoo.com/group/GCGnostics/

      "Why would a person care about a candle being extinguished when day has dawned?" - Anthony DeMello, SJ