How about them archons?

  • morphodyte
    Message 1 of 1 , Jun 13, 2002
      Archons;

      Love 'em, hate 'em, but can't live without 'em.

      what are we to make of the demiurgic rulers of the fallen world of
      Saklas? Are they 'archetypes', myths, metaphors, or actual
      powers in the realm of Psyche which act outside of the locus of
      personal control or choice?

      Clearly there is an archontic agenda afoot in the world and the
      compassionate God of the pistics seems to have no real
      influence in the routine horror of war, disease and disaster in
      this fallen Earth.

      What say, eh?

      Morph