Local group for Gulf Coast Gnostics

  • troberti
    Message 1 of 1 , Jun 10, 2002
      Hello everyone,

      Haven't posted in this forum in a while,

      I have created a group for Gnostics who live on the US Gulf Coast
      (east Texas, Louisiana, Mississippi, Alabama, and Florida):

      Everyone is welcome to join of course, but the goal is to create a
      regional focus for those in this area who would like to fellowship
      locally with other Gnostics.

      Thank you,

      Tony Roberti

      ----
      The only thing to do with good advice is pass it on; it is never of
      any use to oneself. --Oscar Wilde