Re: [Gnosticism] gnostic literature

  • Rob Thompson
    Message 1 of 2 , May 28, 2002

      If you have time read "The Gnostic Gospels" by Elaine Pagels. She is one of the best historians in the world, and her books are very esay to read.

      Rob

        coolas25 <no_reply@yahoogroups.com> wrote:

      I just wondering if anyone has read Jesus and the Lost Goddess by
      Timothy Freke and Peter Gandy.  I haven't been here for a while so
      forgive me if we've talked about it before.  I was also wondering if
      a beginner could read this book with ease and without much of a
      gnostic background.  I skimmed through it and it looks VERY
      interesting.  Thanks guys, and I hope to be participating more now
      that I am back from school.

      Colleen

      Do You Yahoo!?