Re: A new member

    Message 1 of 2 , May 27, 2002
      Hey Abelard, welcome.

      Well, in this case the best way to get the gist of the conversation
      would be to look back a few posts (maybe 10 or so) since there are a
      few topics going on in the same line. I can attempt to ouotline them
      for you, but I'm not sure how much it will get the actual
      conversation across.

      Anyways, we are discussing (all in the same conversation);
      methodologies in communication (esoteric lingos), humankind's
      relation to the infinite, the relation of the infinite to causality,
      the difference between a symbolic and a literal understanding of the
      above ideals, and other points besides.

      PMCV