[Gnosticism] Re: Thomasine Metaphor

  • hermetic_star
    Message 1 of 3 , May 12, 2002
      Gee, Raj, you mean you have all the answers? Pardon me. I have been
      looking all this time, and I only had to ask you. While I have your
      attention, maybe you can answer a couple of other questions that
      have been nagging me as well. First off, if you have all the
      answers, how come you are asking me questions? Second, why are you
      making assumptions as to my state of spirituality? If you truely had
      open eyes, wouldn't you know my spiritual condition without a doubt
      just as Christ was able to do? The kingdom of heaven has nothing to
      do with the kingdom on earth. The kingdom in heaven are the lower
      Aeons ruled by planetary powers, and the hands of fate. The Kingdom
      of God to most people is where their creator god resides, but to the
      Gnostic it is the Pleroma. I may be way out in left field, Raj, but
      my posts do apply to the theme of this club, and I am in the process
      of reading the holy scriptures and ancient sects this group is
      concerned with. I am not interested in the gospel according to Raj,
      I have my own personal spirituality. I am not asking you to leave me
      alone, I am WARNING you to leave me alone unless you feel like
      defending your faith from a trial by hellfire, because I WILL rip
      your views apart should you persist in heckeling, prosteletising,
      and/or messing with my right to peacefuly co-exsist on this board.
      Thank you, and have a nice day. :)

      --- In gnosticism2@y..., "rajinder.nijjhar" <rajinder.nijjhar@n...>
      wrote:
      > Hi,
      >
      > I doubt if you know about the kingdom of heaven at all never mind
      these other things.

      > Tell me where is the kingdom of heaven please? Kingdom of God is
      different from the kingdom of heaven.