Re: [Gnosticism] Metaphorical language

  • hey_market
    Message 1 of 2 , Apr 23, 2002
      Thanks for the invitation to your gnostic Sikh web sites Rajinder.

      And for all new visitors here, if you want to meet
      non-denominational Gnostics on a regular basis (likewise
      living), you can become a member of this club.

      --- In gnosticism2@y..., "rajinder.nijjhar" <rajinder.nijjhar@n...>
      wrote:
      > If you want to meet a living gnostic, then visit my web sites:-
      >
      > Ch. Rajinder Nijjhar, M.Sc.
      > A Jatt of the United Greater Panjab,
      > Mussallmaan of Pir Nanak Shah,
      > Gnostics are the living christs (satgurus) and NOT
      Christians, of Living
      > Allah (Spirit),
      >
      > This Dark Age is the Age of Al-Islaam of heart and NOT of any
      Book.
      > For articles on sister Christian and Sikh communities, visit:-
      >
      > http://www.nijjhar.freeserve.co.uk/gnostic.htm
      > http://www.nijjhar.freeserve.co.uk/sikhism.htm
      > http://freespace.virgin.net/nijjhar.jatt/gnostic.htm
      > http://freespace.virgin.net/nijjhar.jatt/sikhism.htm