Re: [Gnosticism] Metaphorical language

  • rajinder.nijjhar
    Message 1 of 2 , Apr 22, 2002
      If you want to meet a living gnostic, then visit my web sites:-

                                           Ch. Rajinder Nijjhar, M.Sc.
                                    A Jatt of the United Greater Panjab,
                                      Mussallmaan of Pir Nanak Shah,
          Gnostics are the living christs (satgurus) and NOT Christians, of Living
       Allah (Spirit),

      This Dark Age is the Age of Al-Islaam of heart and NOT of any Book.
            For articles on sister Christian and Sikh communities, visit:-

      Message 2 of 2 , Apr 23, 2002
        Thanks for the invitation to your gnostic Sikh web sites Rajinder.

        And for all new visitors here, if you want to meet
        non-denominational Gnostics on a regular basis (likewise
        living), you can become a member of this club.

        --- In gnosticism2@y..., "rajinder.nijjhar" <rajinder.nijjhar@n...>
        wrote:
        > If you want to meet a living gnostic, then visit my web sites:-
        >
        > Ch. Rajinder Nijjhar, M.Sc.
        > A Jatt of the United Greater Panjab,
        > Mussallmaan of Pir Nanak Shah,
        > Gnostics are the living christs (satgurus) and NOT
        Christians, of Living
        > Allah (Spirit),
        >
        > This Dark Age is the Age of Al-Islaam of heart and NOT of any
        Book.
        > For articles on sister Christian and Sikh communities, visit:-
        >
        > http://www.nijjhar.freeserve.co.uk/gnostic.htm
        > http://www.nijjhar.freeserve.co.uk/sikhism.htm
        > http://freespace.virgin.net/nijjhar.jatt/gnostic.htm
        > http://freespace.virgin.net/nijjhar.jatt/sikhism.htm