Metaphorical language

    Message 1 of 69 , Apr 22, 2002
      Say, Will, not to confuse you any more, but . . .just for fun, since
      we both are not adverse to a transferred language of metaphor, I
      invite you and any other members who wish to join in, to read through
      _The Gospel of Thomas_ to see if you find any metaphorical language
      that makes sense to you. (This is not a requirement BTW, just an
      invitation to get a feel for a bit of metaphorical language used in
      the environs around here. LOL)

      For those who do not have a copy of the text, an online version can
      be found here ~

      http://gnosis.org/naghamm/gosthom.html