Re: Modification of the sensate being

  • hyperborean
    Message 1 of 69 , Apr 11, 2002
      PMVC wrote:
      >This brings up a very
      > related topic.... "tradition".

      However, the traditionalists distinguish between salvation and
      deliverance. You seem to have described "deliverance".
      Message 69 of 69 , Apr 22, 2002
        Say, Will, not to confuse you any more, but . . .just for fun, since
        we both are not adverse to a transferred language of metaphor, I
        invite you and any other members who wish to join in, to read through
        _The Gospel of Thomas_ to see if you find any metaphorical language
        that makes sense to you. (This is not a requirement BTW, just an
        invitation to get a feel for a bit of metaphorical language used in
        the environs around here. LOL)

        For those who do not have a copy of the text, an online version can
        be found here ~

        http://gnosis.org/naghamm/gosthom.html