Who's on First...?

    Message 1 of 1 , Apr 8, 2002

      Reply to Rajinder’s message #5738:

      >>Hi,

      here are my comments:-

      First know what you see with your eyes and what is hidden would be known to you.

      First become the son of Man, then you could become the son of God to know His mysteries.

      If you could tell me whether the Jews of flesh are faithful to Abraham or not, then you would know things about God.<<

      Hmmmm.  Looks like that would require some multitasking, to say the least.  Until we learn which actually comes first, I may just concentrate on figuring my taxes and getting my garden planted.