Re: test

  • ernststrohregenmantelrad
    Message 1 of 2 , Mar 26, 2002
      --- In gnosticism2@y..., pmcvflag <no_reply@y...> wrote:
      > This is a test post. Last night I tried to post a few items in they
      > seem to have not worked.
      >
      > PMCV

      Yes, I posted 4 posts this morning as well and yahoo seemed to eat
      them up.

      Anyway, I know quality comes before quanity but I was not reffering
      that in my post. My point was that if I didn't suppy any controvacy
      the group seemed to die down with no one asking ANY questions. Believe
      me I don't want to post 1000 posts per day but even now no one is
      seemed to be interested unless some one brings up the controvacy
      subject. And even with that only few people reply and that turned up
      to be something remotely related to the subject at hand (useally,
      complain about how rude I am)