Re: Usurped?

  • djzito
    Message 1 of 1 , Feb 21, 2002
      By: thethreemothers<br>Date: 2/20/02 12:30 pm
      or the essence there-of having seased to attend
      her-his-it's cognative post? I think that only you 3mothers
      can answer that query unto your very own desire.
      Perhaps a sense of neglect ails thee, i.e. such would be
      the case for my pet fish, they would wonder, if I
      happen to simply let the water got to swamp and stop
      feeding them. Daily I welcome this gift called life
      amidst the struggle that love has with calamity. Alas my
      fish are cared for inspite of the sirens outside, for
      they bring me peace...and in the house of peace I
      often find "god" alone and welcoming my company. Look
      for peace and if not make some from within
      yourself...share it, you may even receive a thank you from a
      stranger who also happens to be god. Have fun :D