how about a page for posting books?

  • arielangel_2001
    Message 1 of 1 , Feb 15, 2002
      I was wondering if it was possible for these
      Yahoo clubs to include pages of recommended texts for
      spiritual studies, music for meditation, etc. I would
      recommend such a page, as quite a few ppl here are
      searching for specific texts for their spiritual studies,
      as well as music & other forms of inspiration.
      Often, ppl have difficulty finding specifically what
      they are looking for, even in the online stores...