Re: Intro

  • arielangel_2001
    Message 1 of 1 , Feb 14, 2002
      I have never had any "formal" ties with
      Christianity, though I do hold some beliefs found within
      Christianity. I believe in things that, if it were generally
      known, I would not be welcome in ANY church. But, to be
      honest, I have attended several types of churches, out of
      curiosity, & did not like any of them. I have always felt a
      little claustrophobic in churches--I prefer the natural
      settings (a clearing in the mountains, a cliff overlooking
      a desert valley, etc.)<br><br>I believe in God, but
      the sort of God I believe in remains a mystery...