Re: Searching for answers (2)

  • princessfrances_90802
    Message 1 of 1 , Feb 8 8:46 AM
      Well I for one am not going to run my life by one
      book Ive read thats why I am here .... I want to
      search deeper and find what fits for me .... I want to
      know what Gnosticism is all about although I dont
      expect to find out anytime soon I have a lifetime to
      figure this out .... But I do understand your point and
      will head your advise ....