Re: Searching for answers (2)

    Message 1 of 1 , Feb 7 8:12 PM
      Hey Princessfrances<br><br>I thought you may be
      interested to find a club that actually deals with Sylvias
      beliefs. While she is not, technically speaking, Gnostic,
      her belief system seems helpful to many other people.
      Her Church is called "Novus Spiritus", here is the
      club's url
      that it is interesting as well even if it is not the
      same as Sylvia's teachings. Good luck on your journey,
      wherever it takes you.<br><br>PMCV