Re: Searching for answers (2)

  • foggyknight2001
    Message 1 of 1 , Feb 7, 2002
      Well, at 54 and with a large number of internal
      mental mystical experiences, I would like to suggest to
      you that you concentrate on mental quietness and
      daily 10 to 15 minutes of absolutel stillness. Relax.
      If God is going to enlighten you it will come amidst
      other important events which require such an unusual
      mental partnership with "YOURSELF." It does not happen
      to all. If you are having trouble it is more like to
      happen than if you are happy and well to do unless of
      course you are disturbed about your success relative to
      the failures of others. It's tricky and hard to say
      why some experience God mentally and other do not.
      These mystical experiences are no joke and you can
      learn of them from people who are so silly as to get
      them by injesting peyote or mescaline and mushrooms.
      So, the are chemical in the brain and your mind is in
      control of them. Mood after all is a chemical adventure.
      Eat a good diet and let God do the rest if He/She/It
      is going to enlighten you eventually. It takes
      years. Drip drip drip.