Re: Searching for answers (2)

  • princessfrances_90802
    Message 1 of 1 , Feb 6, 2002
      I think that people feel like they need rules and
      structure (because of the bueaurcracy called society)....
      Its hard for them to follow a path when there is no
      path set in stone .... I myself was looking for some
      sort or rules to live by or an organized religion to
      follow .... But didnt feel that anything would connect
      all my questions about Tarot, Physics, the Universe,
      procreation, sexuality, aleins, dreams, fairys & dragons
      together as one .... After reading that book, I felt set
      free because my questions were answered, I couldnt
      belive it really .... We must find what works for us and
      just the thought of Mother & Father God strengthens
      our connection to them so it really doesnt matter how
      we believe just that we do .... BUT I want to know
      who God really is so my searching has just begun ....
      I feel a difference now but I know the path is
      lifelong and neverending .... By the way is it safe to say
      that the Bible is medaphoric because they couldnt put
      into words how it all happened so they just twisted it
      into terms we could understand at the time .... Plus
      some people got greedy and made it so some would have
      more power than others .... Expl: Men vs. Women not
      Men = Women ?