Re: Searching for answers (2)

  • TerjeDB
    Message 1 of 1 , Feb 6, 2002
      Jesus was once approached by his discipled, who
      asked him : "How should we pray? How should we keep the
      Sabbath? Should we fast, should we give alms - and what
      diet should we observe?" -<br>whereupon he answered :
      "Do not Lie. And do not do what you hate in your
      hearts." <br>(Paraphrased from the Gospel according to
      Thomas)<br><br>My point is that the Ten Commandments has
      jurisdiction, along with the expansion of these commandments
      into the Torah (Of which Ptolemy, a Gnostic
      Theologian, wrote to his "sister" Flora (probably the Roman
      Church) - it has three parts and three origins, therefore
      it is neither good nor evil - one part is divine
      revelation, another part is of the Demiurge (the false god)
      and a third were the fabrication of the
      Levites):<br>The jurisdiction of Spirit is something entirely
      different. Moral and Ethical concerns is completely linked
      and anchored in the Sham and Empty world of shadows
      and appearances, to wit - this Abortion that some has
      had guile to call Kosmos ("Whole").<br>Bondage and
      suppression force men and women to perform actions, even feel
      and think them -which is against their nature, their
      will and their intention; this bondage is neither of
      matter nor the work of men - but according to St.Paul
      "of Powers and Authorities (Archons) in the
      heavens".<br>With the Lie, the falseness and sleep is increased,
      with the revelation, truth and awakening increases -
      the Lie is the true nature of Kenoma, because it is
      empty of reality apart from its own minute
      jurisdiction. So I think Jesus answers his disciples well,
      another place in the Gospel of Thomas - he says that acts
      of charity (almsgiving) which is motivated by
      obligation and the concept of "piety" alone - gives birth to
      transgressions (sin), namely that of arrogance, pride and
      misidentification of the good (namely that the good originates in
      commerce,trade and the gold of caesar).<br><br>It is promised,
      in context with the Ten Commandments, that if you
      follow them - do what is prescribed, and refrain from
      doing what is expressly forbidden - you will live
      *long* in the lands.. the Gnostic does not particularily
      wish to purchase such a reward. He seeks Acquiantance
      with that which is not restricted by the
      aforementioned rulers, over which no man, angel or godling is
      "king", over which none has exclusive possession -
      uncorrupted by the letter of the Law - this acquiantance
      ensures liberation, both within the confines of the mind,
      and in the depths of the spiritual essence which is
      himself.