Searching for answers

  • princessfrances_90802
    Message 1 of 1 , Feb 5, 2002
      To questions I dont know yet .....<br>Just
      wondering if anyone can explain things to me as I am just
      starting my quest for enlightenment .... Any little bit of
      information will do or book suggestions will work as well
      .... Im not at a particularly rough time in my life as
      most are when they turn to God, But I was asked the
      question "do you believe in God" and I didnt really know
      how to answer it .... Ive begun to Read and heard the
      word Gnostic, now I am here .... Thank you so much