Re: What makes Gnosticism Gnostic?

  • gerryhsp
    Message 1 of 1 , Jan 17, 2002
      Well, H_M, you sly dog, you ... I do believe
      that's the nicest and most concise handling of that
      issue that this site has ever witnessed!
      LOL<br><br>Question, though, for anyone out there better versed than I
      in eastern tradition: In Tibetan Buddhism, with it's
      seeming dependence on maintaining contact wtih the latest
      incarnations of Lamas, is that a relatively recent phenomenon
      within that tradition, or would it be another
      longstanding means of differentiating between it and