Re: The Gnostic/Christian Question of Ro

  • crosswort
    Message 1 of 1 , Jan 2, 2002
      Meaning of course that the Truth exists within us
      as us! The answers can be found within and about us
      and therefore theoretically there need be not even
      one whit of exposure to preconcieved notions which
      exist within other paths to create one's own. Words and
      doctrines many times can even obfuscate the truth, which
      remains wordless, unable to be adequately described.<br>
      My answers to the questions would be 1)No 2)
      Difficult to say and 3) Probably. <br> The key to our
      understanding of events is communication. Today information is
      freely shared instantaneously nearly worldwide (with the
      proper technology carried in to some areas). In Jesus'
      time information did get shared, just very slowly. I'm
      sure that exposure to different teachings is without a
      doubt carried far beyond the borders of it's locale
      even when technology is like it was 2000 years ago.
      towards truth will eventually lead to It. All paths
      having a common destination unite them in spite of
      different outward appearances. Truth is to be found in All
      paths, and this is the common thread that unites them.
      point and strive to return to our origin. <br> Much of
      history has been hidden. Much of that gets uncovered