P. S.

    Message 1 of 1 , Dec 9, 2001
      BTW, Ernst, it did occur to me that your comment
      about Mormon polygamy as a physical metaphor could have
      been tongue-in-cheek. Yes, Ernst, I know even you have
      a humorous side. But, since you didn�t include any
      of those *winky* faces following your comment, I
      decided to take it at face value. Seemed like interesting
      fodder for discussion at least.<br><br>Cari ;-)