Re: Peter, Paul and Mary! pt2

    Message 1 of 1 , Dec 9, 2001
      >>>>You know what? That is pretty
      low. Let me then add that some people are indeed prone
      to anti-intellictalism.<<<<br><br>No no
      Ernst, that was not an attack against you. All I was
      saying is I need not depend on others to speculate, and
      I need not be quoting some one every time I say
      "what if?". You can keep asking for it, but it is
      static and very un-esoteric to disallow creative
      critique.<br><br>PMCV