Re: Peter, Paul and Mary! pt2

  • gerryhsp
    Message 1 of 1 , Dec 8, 2001
      >>In a form such as this where a beginner
      wanting to know facts about Gnosticism there is no call
      for "theoretic possiblities". It will only confuse
      people.<<<br><br>Was just about to turn in for the night, but that
      comment was so blatantly ridiculous, I just had to
      respond. How much of our understanding of these groups and
      peoples is based on anything other than scholarly,
      theoretic possibilities and probabilities?<br><br>Odd that
      you're so concerned about confusion among the newcomers
      to this forum. Past discussion among members here
      would make me think that your concrete assertions (and
      incessant arguments in defense thereof) have not only
      confused but alienated many a member.<br><br>Gerry