You called, Micren?

  • gerryhsp
    Message 1 of 1 , Dec 8, 2001
      Actually, I think it was a couple months ago,
      regarding bookdealers, but no one at the time could
      remember the name. Well, I just happened across it today
      while cleaning out my Outlook Express.<br><br>I believe
      Paul Tice was the fella. I had been trying to think of
      a LAST name that started with 'P.' You can find him
      with lots of other cool stuff.<br><br>Gerry