Re: Trichotomy

  • hey_market
    Message 1 of 1 , Nov 29, 2001
      Great response--right on target!<br><br>As for
      Bloom, yea, you're right. I was too generous. <br><br>I
      think he takes some intuitive hunches about the social
      context of American religion and even more so the
      interior sensibilities of the so-called average American
      vs. the reality of either, and then blows it all out
      of proportion.<br><br>You put it back in good
      measure. <br><br>As for your picking apart Ms.
      Riddlebarger (if that really is her name! LOL), I'm glad you
      had the energy to do it. But tell me, how the heck
      did you make it through that whole article?